At all places in India and across the world, Lord Hanuman is the most worshipped deity from Vedic mythology. People flock temples of Lord Bajrang Bali in particular on Saturdays, and pictures of the Bajrang Bali can be found widespread in all corners of the world.
It is commonly believed that encountered with complex situations in life, a worshipper can overcome these with the blessings of Lord Panchmukhi Hanuman. Such is the strength of the blessings of Lord Kesarinandan that they bring peace and prosperity in a person’s life as difficulties all disappear.
When a devotee worships Lord Hanuman with a purity of heart and mind, it paves the way for success.
Lord Anjaneya is a personification of all that is divine. In Sanskrit there is a saying ‘Anjaneyah Pujitaschet Pujita Ssarva Devatah’, which means that by worshipping Panchmukhi Hanumanji, one worships all the Gods.
In essence, Lord Anjaneya conveys the divine message that by birth, all beings are beastly, but through a life of righteousness, it is possible for a human being to attain divinity. Lord Anjaneya is known for his infinite strength but is also possessed with matching intelligence. It is believed that where there is Bhoga (enjoyment), there is no moksha (Salvation). But the devotees of Lord Anjaneya are blessed with both, Bhoga and Moksha.
Hanuman Chalisa, in form of 40 dohas is a divine prayer of Lord Pawanputra. When one regularly chants the Hanuman Chalisa, it induces not just good luck but also allows a devotee to overcome fears.
The right way to worship Lord Hanuman:-
Lord Anjaneya is chiranjeevi (immortal) and omnipresent. Any person can worship Lord Hanuman, but he must essentially lead a righteous life.
– One must visit a Hanuman temple every Tuesday and Saturday, with a clean and fresh mind.
– To attain the blessings of Lord Pawanputra, one must chant Hanumanji’s name on rising in the morning or before retiring for bed.
– One must avoid non vegetarian food, especially on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
– You must chant the divine hymns of the Divya Jyotivan Hanuman Chalisa at least once every single day.
– To attain blessings of Panchmukhi Hanumanji, one must visit a Hanuman temple on Saturdays. Do a daan of sesame, sugar and red gram for 11 Saturdays at a Hanuman temple, and this would induce an awakening as problems in life disappear!
– A devotee must light a lamp of sesame seeds every day.
– Whenever a worshipper is afflicted by anxiety or any stress, chanting the Hanuman Chalisa will let him get over the same.[ad_2]
Source by Harshad Jethra